Michelle Le Bel
Tel: 00 33 06 08 73 56 31
www.valdisere-ski.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle is a qualified instructor and former racer who has lived and taught
skiing in Val d’Isère for years, and specialises in private
lessons for children from the age of 3. Lessons are geared to the
child’s level of skiing, confidence and strength. Up to four children
per lesson, she will even take children of different abilities and
organise the lesson accordingly. She will meet your child at your chalet
if requested. Good, informative website.
JANUARY 2015 OFFER - book five lessons and get a sixth one free.
2014–15 DETAILS AND PRICES
Various levels, all one price:
- Tinies' Club for tots from 3 years.
- Future Champions for green to black runs
- Champions, racing for children and teenagers
- Rider's Apprentices, off-piste skiing lessons
- Snowboarder's Apprentices, snowboard basics for skiers who want to try snowboarding
- Following in the Footsteps of the Dahu - snowshoe hikes
One morning, 4 hours, €280
One morning, 3 hours, €213
One afternoon, 4 hours, €194
One afternoon, 3 hours, €147
Full day, €361