Your privacy is important both to you and to YSE.
Any information you give us about yourself or any members of your party is held securely, and we will never sell any data about you to anyone else.
We collect information when you call us, email us, subscribe to our newsletter and enter our competitions.
Those who have made bookings with us or subscribed to our newsletter who have not opted out or told us they do not wish to receive our mailings, may receive emails from YSE.
It may be necessary to pass certain details about you and your party to third parties such as airlines and ski pass companies, and when making a booking with YSE you agree that we can do this. Information may be passed to those in countries within the European Economic Area.
If you are submitting data to us from outside the EEA, different regulations may apply.
This website will:
● track the pages you visit via Google Analytics*
* Google Analytics collects information regarding pages you visit, the length of time you spend on our website, the type of device you use to visit the website and even the IP address from which you connect to our website.
This website will:
● allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (if available)
● allow you to share pages via Add This (if available)
This website will not:
● share any personal information with third parties.
We keep booking information for our own marketing records, our annual audit and your booking history. We do not store credit card numbers, security details or bank details.
You can contact us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org to ask what information we are holding about you. There may be a charge for providing this.
You can also contact us to tell us that you no longer wish to be contacted by YSE by email, phone or postal mailings – via email@example.com.
If you feel we are holding information that may be incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible so that we can correct our records.