What’s included in your holiday price… and what isn’t
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Return YSE charter flights from Gatwick to Lyon including ski carriage (except 9 December 2018, and 21 April 2019 – please see Flight and Transfer information).
- Passenger Taxes and Government Air Travel Duty
- Return coach transfers between the airport and Val d’Isère
- Accommodation as described in your particular chalet
- Food and Wine – breakfast every day and afternoon tea and dinner on six nights of the week.
- Unlimited wine with the evening meal until complimentary coffee is served
- Bed linen
- Towels (changed mid-week)
- Local taxes
- Free automatic insurance cover for disruption of travel and related emergency expenses.
- Visas if required
- Afternoon tea and dinner on chalet staff’s day off (which day of the week this is taken is your choice)
- Optional Extras
- Travel to Gatwick from your home.
Click here for What’s in your chalet to see what other facilities each chalet offers.