As you may have heard, no ski lifts, restaurants or bars can open in French Ski Resorts until after the Christmas/New Year holiday period. Sadly YSE has had to cancel all confirmed December bookings, and we are making full refunds under our Coronavirus Guarantee.
We don’t know if the whole resort will open early in January or mid-January (when restaurants in France may open) but we will be ready whenever this is. We have staff waiting to go to Val d’Isère and our chalets are spruced up for your arrival.
There has been quite a bit of media coverage regarding chalet companies who are no longer operating, or who have decided to give this winter a miss, but we are looking forward to welcoming guests to YSE chalets very soon.